Sunday, March 25, 2007

Model Sheets...I've missed you

I finally got out of the habit of not doing model sheets since it's been some time since I did any. Here's a rough of the main character for Runic, Bowen.



I noticed a few things I need to change on these drawings and I do have a back 3/4 and back view too that's being worked on also. And I'll have another page for a few poses and probably one more on top of that for detailed items. I'll post them as I get them done. More Runic model sheets will follow once Bowen's done. And possibly some Holiday Lane model sheets too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vagabond Artist said...

model sheets FTW!



...amirite?

2:54 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

NICE! nuf said

7:01 AM  
Blogger JR said...

Yeah Carsten...tis a model sheet in the works. And thanks to the both of you guys ^^

12:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle B said...

You have amazing talent.

4:26 AM  
Blogger udgang99 said...

Joshua - we need you over at GCJ. Please head for the forum, or drop me a mail at udgang99@gmail.com !!!

-by the way, your sketches are COOL!!! :

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home