Monday, March 19, 2007

Canadianime Update!

I took some time this weekend to update my website with all the content that you have all seen here plus a few new images that were recently completed along with my demo reel. so you may want to check that out at Canadianime Website. One of the new images is:



More will be updated as time moves on. I've been rather busy pulling late hours at work since this show is winding down and whatever time I still do have is spent getting my portfolio and stuff set for looking around for another animation gig.

I'm not popping around at any conventions this year aside from visiting. I want to wait until I have alot of content to bring the next time I attend one in an artist alley. So next year will probably be the time for something like that.

That's about it for now. More to come shortly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home