Saturday, March 03, 2007

Update!

Hey hey! How are things going with people today? I'm finally taking the time to make a small post again. Lately I've been swamped with work animating on the Iggy Arbuckle show. But we're over the hill on that production so it's a bit expected at this point...well...very expected.

I've had some time here and there to get some artwork pumped out. And I haven't played much World of Warcraft in the last two and a half weeks too, which just feels odd...heh. But I'll kick things off with this comic page that I did as a page 1 for a story to be a Jam submission for Global Comic Jam but who knows when that contest will start up.



I tried doing this blizzard effect but it probably would have turned out ALOT better if I put more time into it. But this gives the idea which is all I really wanted to get by with the time I permitted myself for the page.

Also I'm currently working on a joint project with Carsten Bradley and Keith Jetter so be sure to be on the lookout sometime in May when we get this project underway. I DO have a image to post that is related to this project (at least for my end of this project).



I'll post more on this project as we get things rolling and the due date of May 1st draws closer. And here's a rough thumbnail of the main characters.



Well...that'll be it for now. I'll be sure to post sooner next time ^^.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle B said...

Wicked stuff!!!!!!!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home