Saturday, December 02, 2006

Nearing Website Completion ^_^

Well. I'm getting REALLY happy about getting near all the drawings completed for the website and soon being able to start on the actual comic itself. Thanks Richtoon for your comment. Yeah, a buddy of mine got me started earlier this year but I was pretty bad at keeping up with blogging. At least until recently when I've been turning up new artwork.

Here's a little something I completed tonight. Two more character drawings fully coloured and a third character just drawn out. I'm colouring him in tomorrow after I get up sometime.







Well...that's all for now. I'm tired and I'll have more posted for tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Josh, you're really burning those designs up. You're pour out the work. Keep them coming!! Can't wait to see the site when it's up and running.

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really awesome work, Josh/Kendo!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the Pace man, it's easier to keep up the speed than to start all this shtuffs again ;-D

And the site HAS improved since I saw it last. Just a few small sugestions I might have, but they are minor and can wait until the heavy shit is done.

Lookin Good

10:22 PM  
Blogger Richtoon said...

The top guy has two different hand sizes. Other than that, good.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Brian Evinou said...

Looks good guy, keep er up

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home