Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sudbury HOOO!!!!

I'm heading up to Sudbury for the weekend so there will be a lack of drawign happening. But I get to see some family this weekend since I missed out Thanksgiving weekend cause of the 24 Hour Comic Jam. I'm looking forward to everything but the snow that apparently already started up there.

Work was long today but on small breaks here and there I put together this. It's a little something I did straight in Flash. The first animated Lily! Unfortunately I don't know how I'll go about with cleaning up the animation since it's a bit difficult with controlling the line thickness of the brush tool. But I have some playing around in that regards. Something I'm planning for the website.

But anyways, I don't have much else to mention for now so enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good brother, Hammer says colour it and give her some taking shoes.

MC Hammer

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:56 AM  
Blogger JR said...

Thanks MC Hammer. Hope you enjoy more of my art as I post more in the future. I'll take into consideration about the talking shoes...I just have to be warry of copyright infringement :P I watched your catoon when I was a kid...man that was awesome!

Sorry you didn't find what you were looking for anonymous.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Tanya Richardson said...

Looking good brother, Hammer says colour it and give her some taking shoes. MC Hammer

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home