Friday, September 22, 2006

24 Hour Comic Jam!!!!

Woot! Two weekends till the official 24 Hour Comic Jam! I'm SOO pumped.

I think I already know what I'll be doing for this jam...I just need to figure out the story. But yeah, if you're in Toronto, stop by at the Hairy Turantula at their Keele location on October 7th and 8th (noon till noon) and hit up the party!

So this weekend I plan to prep up for the event and get some practice drawing done as I work out the script. I'll post some art once I get that stuff done.

And to keep yourselves entertained for a while, I recommend you go try out this game called flOw. As I was waiting for work for a bit, I played this for about 2 hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kyle Noganator said...

In 2009, RDK holdings was launched together with a safer substitute, the Phen375, a synthetic fat burner. Even though Phen375 Fat Burner elements are modeled after those found in phentermine, there are no side effects associated along with its formulation. Soon, as Phen375 (full name - Phentemine375) became preferred amongst those who need to shed extra pounds, a lot of completely satisfied customers came out together with their own testimonials on how this magical diet pill has assisted them lose pounds quick and keep them off for good. No more hunger pangs. Fitness and Weight Loss for Women

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home