Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Daily Doodle (Monday's version...)!

So I was at Wonderland yesterday with some friends. And honestly it was my first time there. Now...picture this. I admit to having a fear of heights and have never ridden on a roller coaster till yesterday morning. My friends toss me on Topgun or Flight Deck or whatever it's called now. It was an "interesting" experience.



Though all in all I had a great time. Though I still have the fear of heights...for now. Got to try out ALOT of the rides there and it was a great day.

Another Daily Doodle coming for today!

~JR

2 Comments:

Anonymous Julie Tripp said...

Hahahahaha! Just remember that I was the one voting for you NOT to ride Flight Deck as your first roller coaster experience. Don't forget that! :D
Great drawing! Always enjoy your work!

6:45 PM  
Blogger JR said...

Oh don't you worry. I remember. I did have a blast that day though and glad you all got a great laugh at my many squirmy expressions that day :P.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home