Thursday, October 08, 2009

Holiday Lane Character Designs!

So recently since I finished the little chicken short, I've been getting on the path of getting a bible package put together for Holiday Lane. As the co-creator is working on the script for a short pilot episode that will be animated, I'm getting some official design work done in preparation of the short, and also for the show bible as well. Here are some characters that I've worked on so far this week.

I won't be going into detail about the characters just yet...but here are the visuals.

Joe Smith

He moves his family to the city due to work and is instantly thrown at the wackiness of his neighbors.













Death
He represents the holiday of Halloween in this series.









More are to come very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Gravestock said...

Looking real fine Josh. Digging the Death character plenty.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home