Thursday, June 19, 2008

Venture into the 3rd Dimension!

Wow...just wow. It has been a crazy long time since I have uploaded anything or posted.

Well...to kick off this stint of uploading/blogging, here are a few images. I have been slavin away at work on various projects and have been pushing to take some time aside to finally learn 3D and get some practice in. So here I have been working on something simple that doesn't really require rigging at all. I still have to find the time to texture it though.






This ship is the Exodus which I designed for this comic story called Novo Gaia which became a Chaos Jam (two artists taking turns drawing one page at a time) between Keith Jeter and myself.

My next 3D project is starting to model some backgrounds for an animated short I'm in the midst of working on. I'll post some tidbits as I get them done. But I'm currently swamped at work and still trying to find time to get the voice recording done. Two voice actors down, 3 to go!

That's it for now. More to come...soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home